Side Tabs is an add-on for Green Popups plugin that allows you to create small tabs (associated with popups) and stick them to any window edge. Clicking the tab opens associated popup. Side Tabs is a perfect way to extend functionality of your website.
This add-on requires Green Popups version 7.0 or higher to be installed.
- Make sure that you have Green Popups version 7.00 or higher installed.
- Downloads “Side Tabs” from CodeCanyon, install and activate it as a regular plugin. Once activated, it creates Left Side Menu “Green Popups >> Side Tabs”.
- Click “Green Popups >> Side Tabs” and create as many side tabs as you need and associate them with existing popups.
- Go to Settings page to select the tab to be displayed sitewide, or to post/page editor and select the tab for that page.
- Read documentation regarding using Side Tabs on your site.
[2020-04-30 - version 2.00 released] - Works with new Green Popups (formerly Layered Popups). [2017-05-19 - version 1.46 released] - Fixed bug related to compatibility with new Advanced Targeting. [2017-04-10 - version 1.44 released] - Added compatibility with WordPress Multisite. [2016-09-23 - version 1.43 released] - Fixed minor bug. [2016-09-16 - version 1.42 released] - Added option to add multiple tabs through admin panel. - Fixed minor bugs. [2016-07-20 - version 1.40 released] - Added option to skip tab label (icon only). - Improved multiple tabs handling. [2015-04-14 - version 1.29 released] - Added option to disable tabs for certain user roles. [2015-02-04 - version 1.28 released] - Initial release.
If you have any problems regarding using the add-on, please contact us for assistance.