(as of Sep 23,2021 18:01:23 UTC – Details)
A smart way to stream live data. WeatherLink Live™ makes getting your data from any Davis sensor simple, reliable, and fast. This data hub uses Davis’s dependable, frequency-hopping, spread spectrum radio to collect data from a network of indoor and outdoor sensors. Access your data from the WeatherLink Cloud on the website and mobile apps.
– Stream live data
– 80+ connected sensors to one WeatherLink Live™
– 10+ different sensor types
– Listen to 8 transmitters
– 1,000 ft. (300 m) transmission distance
– Amazon Alexa compatible
Add any combination of up to 8 of the following:
– Vantage Vue Sensor Suites
– Vantage Pro2 Sensor Suites
– Sensor Transmitters with up to 5 sensors
– Wireless Leaf & Soil Moisture/Temperature Stations
Welcome to the smart home
– Ask Amazon’s Alexa about your weather.
– Connect your data to smart irrigation systems or other IoT/smart home devices.
Securely share your data
– Contribute your weather data to the global WeatherLink community.
– Share data with friends, family, or co-workers via the WeatherLink website and mobile applications.
– Upload to a growing list of third-party sites like Weather Underground or CWOP.
– Build your own weather tools with our powerful suite of API products.
STREAM LIVE DATA: Experience the fastest reporting weather data on the market with the free WeatherLink mobile app.
CONNECT 80+ SENSORS: Configure a custom network of sensors by adding any combination of up to 8 of the following transmitters – Vantage Vue, Vantage Pro2, Sensor Transmitter, and Wireless Leaf Wetness & Soil Moisture/Temperature Station.
CHART, ANALYZE & SECURELY SHARE DATA: Use the free WeatherLink.com website and mobile apps to visualize your weather data, upload data to Weather Underground and CWOP, connect with Alexa and other IoT/smart home devices, and share data with friends, family or co-workers.
LONG-RANGE DATA: Transmit data to up 1,000 ft. (300 m) with Davis’s industry-leading, proprietary, frequency-hopping, spread-spectrum radio.
INCLUDES: Comes Wi-Fi ready with a 6.5 ft. (2 m) power cable, instruction manual, and an optional 5 ft. (1,5 m) Ethernet cable.