Website Hosting seems like an enormous headache at first.
Shared hosting, dedicated hosting, VPS, managed hosting, server cores, different RAM, CDNs, SSL certificates. It’s endless.
We’ve managed hundreds of websites ourselves over our careers. Large, small, and everything in between.
Using our first-hand experience, we waded through all the hosting options and narrowed it down to the best web hosting providers.
- A2 Hosting – Fast Shared Hosting
- Bluehost – Best Web Host Overall
- Dreamhost – Most Affordable Monthly Plans
- GreenGeeks– Best Eco-Friendly Hosting
- HostGator – Best Scalability for Price
- Hostinger – Best Cheap Hosting Plans
- Inmotion – Best VPS Hosting
- SiteGround – Best Customer Service
- WP Engine – Best Managed WordPress Hosting
- Wrighthost – Most Reliable Servers
If you own a business, web hosting is a necessity; it’s no longer an optional luxury. Our always-connected world demands that business have an online page. In fact, even local brick-and-mortar mom-and-pop shops must be discoverable via the web. At the very least, a company needs a page with a location and business hours.